Main Conference Sessions
Lowering the Barriers to Cancer Imaging
- Maria Avila Garcia, University of Oxford
- Anne Trefethen, Oxford e-Research Centre
- Michael Brady, University of Oxford
- Fergus Gleeson, Churchill Hospital University of Oxford
- Daniel Goodman, Oxford University
There are various issues that limit the development and deployment of new software solutions in cancer image analysis research. In this paper we discuss some of these and propose a framework design based on cloud computing concepts, Microsoft technologies, existing middleware, and imaging toolkits. Furthermore, we address some of these issues by introducing collaborative visual tools for visual input data and multiuser interactions.
Date and Time
Wednesday, December 10, 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.