Call for Participation
- Papers Due (extended deadline): August 14, 2008
- Notification of Acceptance: October 1, 2008
- Camera Ready Papers Due: October 22, 2008
The deadline for submitting papers has been extended to August 14, 2008.
Authors are invited to submit papers for the e-Science 2008 conference. For author convenience initial submissions can use a simple single column 10-point format with a maximum of nine pages with a print area of 6-1/2 inches (16.51 cm) wide by 8-7/8 inches (22.51 cm) high. Accepted papers will need to be reformatted in two column IEEE manuscript guidelines and initial papers for review can also use this. These submission requirements for final accepted papers include the following:
- eight pages or fewer
- Single-spaced, double column text in 10-point font
- 8.5 x 11 inch pages with with a print area of 6-1/2 inches (16.51 cm) wide by 8-7/8 inches (22.51 cm) high
- PDF or PostScript (Level 2) file that will print on a PostScript printer
Additional IEEE 8.5 x 11 manuscript guidelines are available at ftp://pubftp.computer.org/press/outgoing/proceedings and at the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Service.
To submit a paper for eScience 2008 please visit: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ESCIENCE2008/Default.aspx
The conference proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and will be made available online through the IEEE Digital Library.